Maximise your ROI - full management, lettings and furnishing solutions
Sorry this property is no longer available. Please review below-listed related properties, alternatively, enquire now to know more about similar properties
Absolute waterfront land in Bodrum opposite Kalimnos Island
Anyone looking to purchase luxury land in Turkey needs to consider this amazing find in Bodrum with a huge amount of possibilities and potential to build something special here.
- Unmatched potential in Bodrum to build something special
- Superb location with amazing sea views with privacy
- 9,500m2 plot with 30% planning permission
- Close to Palmarina Bodrum
FACILITIES & LOCATION
The land is found just 5 minutes by car distance from Yalikavak Marina (Palmarina Bodrum) – an ideal spot for those who own large yachts and boats and are seeking an ideal stop over in Turkey with some of the best sailing routes in the world to discover.
The plot also offers a stretch of 250 metres of seafront land, which has no public access at all – enjoy your very own seafront in peace and with absolute superb views. The shape of the land ensures that views will always be perfect, with no future disturbance and total privacy afforded. The land is very wide towards the sea.
Sized at a huge 9,500m2 and with a large 30% planning permission in place, there is a real potential here to build something that will shape the future of the region for years to come – an eye watering designed real estate on the area is highly recommended.
NET size 9,500m2
30% planning permission
Price Euro 4,790,000
Amazing outlook and generous construction allowance
We believe that there are a number of different possibilities that you could consider with this project:
1. You could build up to 5 private villas on the site, each with water access and mooring facilities – you could then sell 4 for a large profit, and live in the left over home yourself or use it as a holiday or base while in Turkey.
2. You could build one huge mansion – this could be one of the very best homes found not only in Bodrum, but also in the whole of Turkey if designed right and managed properly. There is a huge amount of potential for a super mansion – something that will leave the whole region green with envy.
3. And finally, you could build a small boutique yacht style hotel, perfect as stopover for those with yachts who are sailing the routes in Turkey. We believe this could be a highly successful and profitable business for the owner.
Found on the west shore of Bodrum Peninsula, this is where you will find the best sunsets in the region, the best views, and several beautiful offshore islands to explore and discover. The Greek Island of Kalimnos is just one hour distance away by powerboat, or three hours by a sailing boat – from here you can set sail to 12 other Greek Islands and enjoy a perfect sailing lifestyle in Turkey using the state of the art modern Palmarina Bodrum as your base for your boat.
The potential with this are unmatched – this is simply a once in a lifetime opportunity.