Istanbul real estate investment properties for sale
Find investment property in Istanbul prime locations including real estate in well known districts near Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Galata Tower. If prime locations are over your planned budget for Istanbul, then we also have a very wide selection of bargain off plan real estate in European side of Istanbul such as upcoming Beylikduzu, Bahcesehir and Esenyurt. Istanbul is certainly experiencing a real estate boom so you ought to capitalize on this before you are priced out of the market. We divide Istanbul investment properties into 5 distinct categories as follows
- Low entry level (bargain) off plan development projects on the upcoming suburbs of ever growing Istanbul. Investing in these area will give you access to a share of Istanbul investments at very low costs. Supply and demand dictates that these areas will soon mature as excellent infrastructure is built. As such your investments will grow in value with reasonably high exit potential.
- Prime location residential real estate investments in Istanbul in areas such as Topkapi Palace district, Hagia Sophia area, Taksim, Sisli, Nisantasi, Galata Tower area and of course the one and only Bosporus. Prices in these areas are already very high so in order to secure a viable investment you ought to be very selective and chase bank reposessions and below market value opportunities that we, as Property Turkey, announce from time to time.
- Investing in hotel and hotel development projects in sought after areas of Istanbul. This is an emerging trend and according to Turkish Tourism Board, there is a significant shortage of quality hotel accommodation in Istanbul. Cosnidering that number of tourists, both domestic and foreign, visiting Istanbul is increasing steeply year on year, it is not hard to see the magnitude of the investment opportunity.
- Commercial units in busy areas of Istanbul. Investing in commercial outlets in viable areas can pay back in 8-10 years. This is a very exciting pay-back potential, however, you need to know the market very well before you even attempt to invest in commercial real estate in Istanbul. Talk to us for guidance and assistance.
- Investing in land in Istanbul, ideally pre-planning land on the outskirts where the city is poised to grow.
The above are our brief pointers for possible property investment strategies in Istanbul. Please talk to our qualified consultants for further advice and assistance.
20 minutes away from Taksim Square and 300 metres to the seafront full of restaurants and coffee shops, these spacious apartments are suitable for family living in Avcilar and are fully completed available today with payment plans.
The perfect investment opportunity in Buyukcekmece, this extraordinary project is listed at low prices today and will see an increase of 35% before the stated completion date – enquire today to secure your home for the lowest possible price.
In the very heart of Istanbul, these apartments are perfect for lifestyle and investment buyers and are found in an area of Bomonti currently undergoing lots of urban regeneration – this is an opportunity that you do not want to miss out on.
This is an absolute must see in Buyukcekmece, one of the top projects in the entire area and one that is located on the coastline with lots of family orientated facilities including a Marina Bazaar and Performance Square – do not miss this opportunity.
With views across the Golden Horn, we are delighted to offer Halic apartments for sale at pre-launch prices – ideal for investors looking for a project with huge price appreciation expected to be around 79% before completion in three years.
Move to Istanbul with your family and children and enjoy these stunning homes set in beautiful parks with lots of green zones and communal areas for your day to day life in the city in the sought after area of Beylikduzu close to local amenities.
This is a top investment opportunity and is one you simply cannot miss out on. This project is set for completion in 2019 and is offered today at pre-launch prices with a huge rise on prices set to come in once finished.