Investment property in Istanbul
Find investment property in Istanbul prime locations including real estate in well known districts near Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Bazaar and Galata Tower. If prime locations are over your planned budget for Istanbul, then we also have a very wide selection of bargain off plan real estate in European side of Istanbul such as upcoming Beylikduzu, Bahcesehir and Esenyurt. Istanbul is certainly experiencing a real estate boom so you ought to capitalize on this before you are priced out of the market. We divide Istanbul investment properties into 5 distinct categories as follows
- Low entry level (bargain) off plan development projects on the upcoming suburbs of ever growing Istanbul. Investing in these area will give you access to a share of Istanbul investments at very low costs. Supply and demand dictates that these areas will soon mature as excellent infrastructure is built. As such your investments will grow in value with reasonably high exit potential.
- Prime location residential real estate investments in Istanbul in areas such as Topkapi Palace district, Hagia Sophia area, Taksim, Sisli, Nisantasi, Galata Tower area and of course the one and only Bosporus. Prices in these areas are already very high so in order to secure a viable investment you ought to be very selective and chase bank reposessions and below market value opportunities that we, as Property Turkey, announce from time to time.
- Investing in hotel and hotel development projects in sought after areas of Istanbul. This is an emerging trend and according to Turkish Tourism Board, there is a significant shortage of quality hotel accommodation in Istanbul. Cosnidering that number of tourists, both domestic and foreign, visiting Istanbul is increasing steeply year on year, it is not hard to see the magnitude of the investment opportunity.
- Commercial units in busy areas of Istanbul. Investing in commercial outlets in viable areas can pay back in 8-10 years. This is a very exciting pay-back potential, however, you need to know the market very well before you even attempt to invest in commercial real estate in Istanbul. Talk to us for guidance and assistance.
- Investing in land in Istanbul, ideally pre-planning land on the outskirts where the city is poised to grow.
The above are our brief pointers for possible property investment strategies in Istanbul. Please talk to our qualified consultants for further advice and assistance.
This is an absolute must see in Buyukcekmece, one of the top projects in the entire area and one that is located on the coastline with lots of family orientated facilities including a Marina Bazaar and Performance Square – do not miss this opportunity.