This is an opportunity to live like a king at an Ottoman Palace – these apartments are located within one of the most anticipated and sought after projects in the entire city of Istanbul, directly at the seafront with access to a marina, town square full of facilities, and so much more. These are homes not to miss. Now completed and ready to move in.
- 5-star luxury homes designed by British architect
- Situated in new sought after coastal district of Istanbul
- One minute walking distance to world class marina
- On-site town square offering lifestyle stores and shops
- Branded international hotel with hotel facilities available
- Smart home systems installed in all properties
- Close to all transport options – road, sea, and rail
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Specifically situated at the intersection of all transportation meeting points: road, sea, and rail, this project is perfect for commuting around the city and promises a luxury lifestyle for everyone that purchases here. You will struggle to find better homes.
About the project and apartments
Designed by an award-winning British architect to exceptional standards, these homes have been built to maximise on interior space. Constructed on a land area measuring 111 hectares, buyers can choose from homes measuring from one – five bedrooms in multiple different types and sizes. Properties will be ready to move in by June 2020 and some of the standout features include:
- Branded Hotel: a 5-star hotel within the ground offers hotel services and on-site facilities for residents to use. The hotel adds investment value to the homes themselves as buyers can rent their apartments out when not in use.
- Marina: just one minute walking distance away, the marina is found directly in front of the project and is next to a 30km coastal road. The marina has room for small and large boats alike, perfect for sailors.
- Town Square: at the centre is a town square full of daily shops, branded favourites, restaurants, coffee houses, and everything else that any bustling town square should have – you will find all you need here and more.
The apartments themselves have been designed to luxury standards, boasting a state-of-the-art smart home system for controlling aspects of your property via a smartphone, including: air-conditioning, under floor heating, lighting, curtains, security, and more. You can also use the smart system to book reservations at the spa, sauna, or Turkish bath.
Social and communal facilities include
- Marina one minute distance away
- Town square with daily shops
- Branded hotel and 5-star facilities
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Gardens with walking paths
- Cycling roads for bicycles
- On-site gourmet restaurants
- Fully equipped extensive gym
- Tennis courts and sporting alternatives
- Relaxing spa, Turkish bath, sauna
- Exhibitions and art studios
- Playgrounds designed for children
- Parking spaces for residents
- Security provided 24 hours per day
Property prices and availability
1+1 homes measuring from 54m2 and available from 3,050,000TL
2+1 homes measuring from 104m2 and available from 3,800,000TL
3+1 homes measuring from 163m2 and available from 7,880,000TL
4+1 homes measuring from 208m2 and available from 11,000,000TL
5+1 homes measuring from 332m2 and available from 27,150,000TL
Location in Istanbul
These properties have been placed at the heart of transportation options, allowing residents a wealth of opportunities and options for commuting to the city centre for work and exploring Istanbul. A few minutes away, you will find public roads including both the TEM and E-5 Highways for those with a car, rail and public transport options including buses, Metrobus, and much more, and even a marina directly in front for commuting via the sea. Simply put, traffic problems do not exist when you live here. Future development will see the Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray opening, providing even more options for moving around the city.
3km away from Eurasia Tunnel
8km away from Topkapi Palace
10km away from Ataturk International Airport
12km away from Taksim Square and Nisantasi