Ottoman Palace residences with Istanbul marina
Incredible opportunity to live like a king in Istanbul in these Ottoman Palace properties located within one of the best designed projects to come out of the city in years, situated right besides the seafront alongside a new marina, town square, and other on-site facilities. Now completed and ready to move in.
- Luxury properties designed by British architect
- Excellent location in new coastal Istanbul district
- Access to modern marina within one minute
- Stone Square at the centre full of shops
- Branded hotel offering wide range of facilities
- Smart home system in every single apartment
- Close to all transport – road, rail, and sea
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Located at the meeting point of all transport systems you could imagine, buyers will have easy access to road, sea, and rail by owning one of these ground breaking homes designed with the promise of providing a “luxury lifestyle” to each resident.
About the project and residences
Created by the inspiring mind of an award-winning British architect, the residences have been designed to maximise on the use of space, and therefore maximising the payment and cost of the apartment for the buyer. Constructed to elite standards, this is a must see development and one of the best in the area.
Set on a land area measuring 111 hectares, properties are available in many different types and sizes ranging from one – five bedrooms and will be finished in June 2020. Amazing features within the grounds include:
- Luxury branded hotel: Within the development you will find a 5-star hotel with hotel facilities and services available to property owners, adding a huge amount of rental and investment value for homes here.
- Large Marina: A short walk of just one minute will see you arrive at the seafront where you will find a large marina next to a beautiful 30km coastal road. The marina fits small to large sized boats and is a sailors dream.
- Central Stone Square: At the heart of the grounds there is a Stone Square full of daily necessities and shops all converted from the original historic buildings that were within the grounds of the development.
Going inside, all apartments have been designed and fitted with a state-of-the-art smart home system that allows residents to control aspects of their house via their smartphones. Change the lighting, curtains, air-conditioning, heating in the floor, security, and more. The system can also be used to book reservations within the communal facilities.
Social and communal facilities include
- On-site luxury marina just one minute away
- Stone Square equipped with branded stores
- Branded hotel with excellent facilities
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Lovely gardens and walking paths
- Cycling paths for fitness
- Gourmet restaurants serving quality food
- Modern gym area fully equipped
- Tennis courts and other sporting areas
- Turkish bath, sauna, and spa
- Exhibitions and art studios
- Plenty of on-site areas for children
- Parking for residents
- Security at all times
We currently have a three bedroom resale apartment located on floor 15 with a sea and island view. The apartment has never been used and offers 198m2 of internal living space – more than enough room for a family to live together and has access to a balcony. The property has two designated parking spaces and a storage area. It is ready to move in and furnish.
Property prices and availability
1+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 74m2 and priced from contact us
2+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 113m2 and priced from 942,000 USD
3+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 198m2 and priced from 24,500,000TL - resale unit
4+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 250m2 and priced from 2,057,000 USD
5+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 332m2 and priced from 4,356,000 USD
Location in Istanbul
One of the main selling points is the unique location at the heart of a diverse network providing a plethora of transportation options for commuting around the city in the easiest possible way. A few minutes away you will find the TEM and E5 Highways for those driving a car, while rail and public transport options are close by including the Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray. The marina provides the ability to commute via sea.
3km from Eurasia Tunnel connecting to centre
8km from historic Topkapi Palace
10km from Ataturk International Airport
12km from Taksim Square and Nisantasi