One of the most stunning developments to come out of Istanbul in recent years, this is a golden opportunity to purchase a seafront home and live like a king at the Ottoman Palace, featuring everything you could possibly imagine: a marina, town square, social facilities, and much more. Now completed and ready to move in.
- Exceptional homes designed by renowned British architect
- Fantastic location in new coastal city district
- World class Marina only one minute walking away
- Stone Square at the centre full of shops and facilities
- Branded hotel with 5-star facilities for residents to use
- Smart home system controlled via your mobile phone
- Close to transport options including road, sea, and rail
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Situated at the meeting point between every possible transport system in Istanbul, within a matter of minutes you will find roads, rail, and even the sea providing commuting options for accessing the city. This is a ground breaking development promising a “luxury life” to every single resident, a promise that has been fulfilled and then some.
About the project and apartments
An award-winning British architect was chosen to design this project and had one aim: to create homes that maximise on space and also maximise the payment of the buyer – meaning that every single penny spent will be a penny spent wisely when you invest in one of these penthouses.
Constructed on a vast plot measuring an impressive 111 hectares, buyers can choose between properties ranging from one – five bedrooms in various different types. Completion has been pencilled in for June 2020, making the time to purchase right now before prices skyrocket as the development moves along. Must-see features include:
- Luxury hotel: A branded luxury hotel offers 5-star facilities and services available to residents who own a home here. The hotel attracts high-end tourists and also adds ample rental and investment value for buyers.
- Brand new Marina: Just one minute away from the grounds, a brand new marina is situated right in front, next to a beautiful 30km coastal road. The marina will have room for all types of boats and is perfect for those who love water.
- Stone Square: Located in the centre of the development is a Stone Square full of shops and daily amenities to spend time with neighbours and friends. The Stone Square has been converted from old historic buildings that were originally here.
Inside, all properties have been equipped with an outstanding state-of-the-art smart home system. The smart system allows homeowners to control all aspects of their home via their smartphone, including: air-conditioning, floor heating, curtains, lighting, security, and lots more. The smart system is also linked to social areas and allows you to make reservations such as a day trip to the spa.
Social and communal facilities
- One minute walking distance to luxury marina
- Stone Square equipped with quality shops
- Branded hotel with 5-star features
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Walking paths and cycling paths
- Gourmet restaurants
- Modern gym fully equipped
- Tennis courts and other sports
- Turkish bath, sauna, and spa
- Exhibitions and art studios
- Areas specifically for children
- Parking for residents
- Full security in place
Property prices and availability
1+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 54m2 and priced from 420,000 USD
2+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 104m2 and priced from 594,000 USD
3+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 163m2 and priced from 967,000 USD
4+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 213m2 and priced from 1,700,000 USD
5+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 332m2 and priced from 3,724,000 USD
Location in Istanbul
If you are seeking an incredible setting overlooking the sea just metres away, this project has been strategically located at the heart of a diverse network of transport options for easy commuting around the city. Public roads close by include the TEM and E5 Highways, while public transport is easily accessible including the Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray. For the adventurous type, the marina provides the option to commute via the sea.
3km from Eurasia Tunnel connecting to centre
8km from historic Topkapi Palace
10km from Ataturk International Airport
12km from Taksim Square and Nisantasi