Combining all four elements of life in a seamless fusion of contemporary design setting the standards for years to come is this highly luxurious villa project of 23 detached and semi-detached homes set within a private hillside in Yalikavak benefiting from ample privacy, hotel style services, and some of the best sea views you could ever envision in Bodrum.
- Breathtaking location minutes from Palmarina Bodrum
- Privacy completely assured at all times in 5-star villas
- Organic garden, gourmet restaurant and private spa on-site
- Private residents beach and yacht services available
- Merging 4 elements of life: earth, water, air, and fire
- Designed by world renowned Emre Arolat
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Found on a private hillside in the most beautiful of settings in Yalikavak, this project offers an exclusive lifestyle just steps from the trendy Yalikavak marina – beautifully placed for all the benefits of living in Bodrum.
About the project
Incorporating ground breaking progressive contemporary design, this is one of the most amazing designed projects with complete facilities and everything you could possibly need right at your fingertips. Breathtaking design throughout, the homes take advantage of the four elements of life, leaving you with a progressive modern contemporary lifestyle in Bodrum, using stunning architectural design that has been awarded on international platforms.
Facilities for residents
With everything you would need for a high quality life in Bodrum, the designers have thought of everything for a premium lifestyle in Turkey, this is one of the most complete and luxurious estates that you will find in the whole country. As a resident and owner of a property within this project, you can enjoy access to:
- Professional hotel style concierge available 24 hours a day.
- 24/7 professional child care and children’s club, making the project ideal for families.
- On site gourmet 5-star quality restaurant and bar area.
- Organic gardens with plenty of space and pathways for residents to walk in daily.
- Japanese gardens with spa experience and fitness centre within.
- Private tropical beach just five minutes away where you can spend a day with the family building sandcastles.
- Private yacht service giving you plenty of opportunities to explore the islands and seas.
- Many more excellent facilities for you to indulge in.
There are 23 villas in total. Each villa is uniquely placed at different levels to ensure that each has their own privacy combining natural stone, glass, and wood in harmony with the beautiful surroundings for a design to be admired – merging all four elements of life, earth, water, air, and fire.
Earth – preserving the natural landscape, you will find yourself surrounded by the most beautiful of scenery ranging from beautiful rocks, greenery, and a remarkable landscape blending into the houses themselves.
Water – all different tones of blue have been used ranging from your very own private infinity swimming pool, to the blue of the turquoise sea almost at your fingertips.
Air – with a combination of Aegean and Mediterranean climates, Bodrum gives you a permanent glowing sunshine coupled with a sea breeze and low humidity for the perfect year round settings. Each home has been specifically designed for maximum natural ventilation and air-conditioning all year round.
Fire – enjoy the colourful colours of the fiery Bodrum sun, while each villa incorporates a stunning outdoor fireplace and massive terrace from where you can relax and lounge in the afternoon with the warm climate providing you with lovely weather year round.
There are 10 different types of villas to choose from, each built to the utmost highest in quality with ground breaking design throughout.
There are 8 attached-villas and 15 detached villas. Elements homes range from
- 3 bedroom villas offering 250m2 living space priced from Euro 1.7m to
- 6 bedroom private mansions offering in excess of 800m2 living space from Euro 2.45m.
Please note that VAT is not included in our prices.
For more in-depth details, including prices, latest availability, and any changes – please give us a call today and our Bodrum team will be happy to discuss the finer details of this remarkable project.
Location in Bodrum
A truly stunning location in Bodrum, just minutes away from the modern Palmarina Bodrum where you can moor a large boat or yacht, and close to Yalikavak town centre and Bodrum centre just 15 minutes away where you will find all the local amenities and shops – yet, your actual location is one of peace and quiet in tranquil settings, almost a world away from a world with privacy assured at all times.