Apartments in Ankara for sale
The capital of Turkey, Ankara is the second largest city in the country after only Istanbul and has a population of 4.5 million people. Apartments for sale in Ankara are superb investments and here you will find luxury Ankara apartments, family flats, duplexes, and residences in superb complexes close to the city centre.
Location of Ankara
In the heart of Anatolia and Turkey itself, reaching your apartment in Ankara is relatively easy with direct flights from many European hubs available to Esenboga International Airport just 28km away from the city. Ankara has been the Turkish capital since 1923 when modern Turkey’s first President, Kemal Ataturk declared it as so.
Ankara is a city that is alive, a city that is the administrative centre of Turkey and a large university hub. Those who purchase an Ankara apartment for sale will find a plethora of rental possibilities for long term income to students, government workers, and those who live in Ankara all year round.
Climate of Ankara
Boasting a continental climate with cold winters and comfortable summers. Temperatures in the summer period can often reach 30 degrees while the winter period can fall below freezing point in the evenings. Your apartment in Ankara will always be comfortable for living.
Things to do in Ankara
A city with plenty of landmarks, shopping facilities, museums, and places of interest – those who buy apartments in Ankara will enjoy a range of things to do. Our favourite spots include the following:
1. Anitkabir – The mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk originally completed in 1953.
2. Haci Bayram Mosque – Next to Augustus Temple, it was first completed in 1427.
3. Atakule Tower – One of the tallest buildings in Ankara with lots to see inside and out.
4. Ulus and Republican Ankara – An area with many famous buildings and architecture.
5. Hamamonu – Ottoman inspired properties with restaurants, cafes, and souvenir shops.
6. Teleferik – Starting from Yenimahalle Metro Station, Teleferik is a cable car.