for life and investment
enquire about
0 properties

Access PropertyTurkey Exclusives

To receive our exclusive listings that can't be seen anywhere else.
Selected Search

Complete bargain priced apartment in Side Antalya

Ref: PTFS0992

This sun-drenched project is one of the most impressive and innovative projects you will find in Side today, designed by one of the most respected developers to some of the highest standards in modern real estate today. 

Base Price: €120,000
Price: £107,800
Request Details

4 Views

in Past 24 Hours

Ref: PTFS0992 Print
Modern project in Side
Large pool area
Garden and paths
Apartment in Side
Garden
Gym on-site
Fitness centre
Bar and restaurant
Swimming pool
Lounge
Furnished kitchen
Large room
Bedroom
Bathroom
Interior

Property Features

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Location: Side
  • Living space sqm: 110
  • Pool: shared

Why buy this Property

  • Sun-drenched award winning project built by one of the top developers in the region
  • Impressive and innovative project with complete facilities
  • Lush gardens and tropical style swimming pool
  • Free shuttle service taking you to the beach
  • Fully equipped fitness centre and sauna
  • Furnished re-sale apartment at great price
With everything you would want or need taken care of, these homes give you the opportunity to sit back and relax as you enjoy everything that Side has to offer right at your fingertips. 

The project
This project has been built on a huge 12,000m2 plot of land and is perfectly nestled away on a hillside purposely built with a low density development using only 15% of the available land for construction, with the remaining 85% dedicated to gardens and communal areas.

The project is set within beautiful lush gardens with a central tropical styled swimming pool and plenty of sun terraces and sunbathing areas for residents to enjoy the year round weather. There is an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, as well as fully equipped fitness centre and sauna. 

24 hour security is provided as standard, while there is also a free shuttle service taking residents to the beach area. 

Designed with a 5-star leisure experience in mind, this project features superb facilities for residents and comprises of only 50 two bedroom units, 19 three bedroom units, and two villas. 

The apartment for sale
We currently have a two bedroom resale apartment for sale at a huge bargain at only 120,000 Euros – this residence comes fully furnished and is ready to move in immediately once you have completed the purchase process. 

The apartment features an open plan layout with spacious interiors and large living room with modern offset kitchen. Bedrooms are a good size and enjoy views over the communal areas and gardens. 

For more information on other units within this project, please give Property Turkey a call or email enquiry today and we will be happy to assist your search for real estate in Side.

Location 
Nestled away in a hillside of the Kemer district of the popular Side region, the project is perfectly placed for those who are seeking a tranquil setting with perfect year round sunshine and great facilities and hotspots close by. 

With a free shuttle service taking you to the beach, the project is well located close to all local amenities and has been beautifully and meticulously designed throughout with a high quality of life guaranteed. 

Grab this bargain priced apartment and enjoy a home within an award winning project in one of the most loved areas in Turkey.

Similar Properties

Property Enquiry


WhatsApp Us

Contact us

0 Shares
Save 15%+ on Early Bird Schemes

Save 15%+ on Early Bird Schemes

To be the first to know please register your interest below