This is one of the most incredible developments built in Istanbul in recent years – located at the seafront in Zeytinburnu within historical settings; this is your opportunity to own a villa at the Ottoman Palace with access to a host of facilities including a marina, town square, and lots more.
- Luxury Ottoman villa designed by famous British architect
- Incredible location in new coastal city district of Istanbul
- World class marina accessible within a one minute walk
- Historical stone square in centre with shops and facilities
- Fully branded hotel with 5-star facilities available to use
- Close to transport options such as road, sea, and rail
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Located at the meeting point of several transport options, these new properties are suitable for year round living in Istanbul and commuting towards the city centre whilst providing a luxury lifestyle at home.
About the project
Planned by an award-winning British architect, this new project has been designed to create outstanding homes that maximise on space and are suitable for family living by the seaside in Istanbul. Situated on a plot measuring 111 hectares, the site includes a range of apartments and loft style villas that will be ready to move in by the end of June 2020.
At the centre of the site are historical ruins that are being renovated into a Stone Square for residents to spend their time browsing shops, coffee houses, restaurants, and lots more – the perfect spot to meet friends and neighbours.
There is a branded 5-star hotel within the site, offering a full range of facilities and services such as swimming pools, spa centre, and even a gym. The hotel attracts high-end tourists and makes the area an investment hotspot for rental income.
A one minute walk is all it takes to reach a brand new marina. The marina is next to a 30km coastal road and has space for mooring all types of boats – the perfect solution for those who love sailing and want to move around Istanbul via boat.
About the villas
Inside, the villas are fitted with outstanding features including a state-of-the-art smart home system allowing buyers to control their house via a smartphone, such as: air-conditioning, floor heating, lighting, curtains, and lots more. The smart system can also be used to make reservations at the spa, restaurant, and other on-site amenities within the site.
High ceilings, glass windows, and glass roofs allow natural sunlight to fill the homes each and every afternoon. The houses have been built with family living in mind with open plan living rooms and dining areas. There are only 23 loft villas within the complex and units are selling quickly – reserve yours today.
Social and communal facilities
- One minute walking distance to a marina
- Historical Stone Square at the centre
- Fully equipped with shops and amenities
- Branded hotel offering 5-star features
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Lovely mature landscaped gardens
- Walking paths along with cycling paths
- Gourmet restaurants to eat at daily
- Modern gym centre fully equipped
- Tennis courts and other sports courts
- Turkish bath, sauna, and relaxing spa
- Exhibitions and art studios available
- Areas specifically designed for children
- Parking for residents and their vehicles
- Full security system 24 hours per day
Property prices and availability
5+2 bedroom loft villas measuring from 355m2 and for sale from 10,495,800TL
NOTE: This price includes VAT added. Under current Turkish law, foreign nationals can be exempted from paying VAT when purchasing property in Turkey. Contact us today for more information about that.
Payment plan information
50% payment and remaining balance paid over 12 months.
30% payment and remaining balance paid over 18 months.
Location in Istanbul
These properties for sale are located in an incredible setting of Istanbul, found at the seafront in Zeytinburnu with beautiful views. The project has been strategically located in order to be close to transport options including the TEM and E-5 Highways, as well as public buses and trains. The Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray is nearby, while a marina is accessible within one minute for those who enjoy sailing.
3km to reach Eurasia Tunnel connecting to centre
8km to reach historic Topkapi Palace
10km to reach Ataturk International Airport
12km to reach Taksim Square and Nisantasi