Live like a king at the Ottoman Palace when you purchase one of these stunning apartments located within one of the highest specification projects to come out of Istanbul in years – these seafront homes boast access to a marina, a town square, and everything else you could possibly imagine. Now completed and ready to move in.
- 5-star homes designed by famous British architect
- Located in the new coastal district of Istanbul
- Access to world class marina just one minute away
- On-site Stone Square full of shops and daily amenities
- Branded hotel and hotel facilities within the site
- Smart homes controlled via a touch on your phone
- Close to all transportation – road, sea, and rail
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Located at the intersection of all transport systems: road, sea, and rail – this historic ground breaking development promises to offer a “luxury life” to each and every resident, a promise that has more than been fulfilled when you look at the quality of the homes and on-site social areas here.
About the project and apartments
Designed by an award-winning British architect with the intention of creating homes that maximise on space to maximise on the payment of the buyer, the project has been constructed to world class standards and is one of the best that you will find in this area of Istanbul – this one is an absolute must see.
Built on a total area measuring 111 hectares, properties are available in all types and sizes and will be completed in June 2020 to world class standards. Some of the standout features of the grounds include:
- Branded hotel: Available within the grounds offering 5-star hotel services and features that residents’ can take advantage of. The attraction of the hotel also adds to the investment value of the apartments themselves.
- Marina: A one minute walk is all it takes to reach the marina right in front of the project, built next to a stunning 30km coastal road. The marina offers space for small and large boats and is an excellent addition for keen sailors.
- Stone Square: At the centre of the project is a Stone Square, designed to mimic any bustling town square, here you will find a plethora of daily shops and social areas for spending time with your friends and neighbours.
Inside, each and every apartment within the project has been designed with a smart home system installed, allowing buyers to control every aspect of their property from their smartphone, including: lighting, curtains, air-conditioning, floor heating, security, and much more. The smart system also allows residents to make reservations at the on-site social areas such as a day trip to the spa, sauna, or Turkish bath.
Social and communal facilities include
- Marina just one minute walking distance away
- Stone square full of branded shops
- Branded hotel with 5-star facilities
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Landscaped gardens with walking paths
- Cycling roads within the grounds
- On-site quality gourmet restaurants
- Fully equipped modern gym
- Tennis courts and other sporting alternatives
- Relaxing spa, Turkish bath, and sauna
- Exhibitions and art studios
- Areas specially designed for children
- Parking spaces available
- Security provided at all times
Property prices and availability
1+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 74m2 and priced from 500,000 USD
2+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 110m2 and priced from 718,000 USD
3+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 164m2 and priced from 1,126,000 USD
4+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 208m2 and priced from 1,861,000 USD
5+1 bedroom apartments measuring from 332m2 and priced from 4,045,000 USD
Location in Istanbul
Located at the heart of a diverse network of transportation options, this project has been strategically placed in order to allow residents the easiest commute to the centre and other sought after areas of the city. Within minutes, you will find excellent public roads including the TEM and E5 highways, a plethora of rail and public transport options, and a marina for commuting via the sea – traffic will never be a problem here, especially once the Zeytinburnu stop of the Marmaray is completed.
3km to Eurasia Tunnel connecting to centre
8km to historic Topkapi Palace
10km to Ataturk International Airport
12km to Taksim Square and Nisantasi