Sorry this property is no longer available. Please review below-listed related properties, alternatively, enquire now to know more about similar properties
This fascinating project has been developed in cooperation with Greater Istanbul Municipality and offers apartments ranging from all types and sizes, found within a huge plot with major entertainment and shopping avenue for residents. Higher flats enjoy Golden Horn views, while properties are offered at early investor prices with an expected price appreciation in excess of 45% within 3 years.
- Early investor prices valid for a limited period only
- Beautiful views heading out to Golden Horn from higher floors
- Major residential shopping avenue within the project
- Minutes away from central Istanbul areas including Taksim
- Rental potential of around 7% per annum expected
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Designed by a leading architecture firm in the city, the project offers award-winning creativity and combines modern design with Ottoman architecture to offer residences that please those who are looking for historical and modern in the same space.
About the project
One of the most comprehensive projects in the entire city of Istanbul, these homes are located in a central area of Eyup and feature panoramic Golden Horn views, constructed within a stunning 59,000m2 urban regeneration plot of land – ripe for investment today and full of extensive facilities including: social areas, green parks and paths, retail outlets, and commercial offices.
There are ten tower blocks of properties, offering a grand total of 1,143 apartments for sale in sizes from studios up to three bedroom residences; you will find something for everyone here of all budgets. Each tower block has 22 floors, and the project has a completion date of December 2021
Lifestyle facilities for residents include
- 8,000m2 commercial office space
- 11,000m2 retail outlet areas for shops
- 3,000m2 social facilities and space
- 25,000m2 central green park
- Walking, running, and cycling paths
- On-site playground for children
- Decorative ponds with landscaping
- Equipped fitness gym and Pilates
- Shared swimming pool
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Security available 24 hours per day
- Parking available for residents
- And lots more
Property prices and availability
1+0 studio apartments from 51m2 and priced 363,900TL
1+1 bedroom apartments from 71m2 and priced 466,900TL
2+1 bedroom apartments from 103m2 and priced 660,900TL
3+1 bedroom apartments from 143m2 and priced 1,040,900TL
Payment plan information
Buy today with payment plans available – purchase with a 35% down payment and remaining balance to be paid over a period lasting up to 36 months. Cash buyer’s benefit from a 10% discount on final price paid for upfront payment.
Our real estate advisers in Istanbul are happy to discuss the finer details of the project, contact us today for answers to your questions, along with latest price updates, stock availability, and further details.
Why invest in this project?
- Fantastic location in the heart of Eyup within minutes to Taksim – properties are offered today at early investor prices starting from 6,000TL per m2.
- Current completed projects in the area sell at around 10,000TL per m2 – meaning prices today are significantly discounted for early investors.
- Regeneration area which will see steep growth and more development in the next 3-5 years in terms of infrastructure, buildings, and surroundings.
- Superb rental potential for completed apartments expected to be 7% per annum – an exceptional return for investors with current Istanbul averages at 5% per annum.
Location in Istanbul
Eyup is one of the last remaining central Istanbul areas where you can find affordable real estate such as these apartments. With Urban Regeneration currently underway, Eyup is being transformed into one of the go-to areas in Istanbul for investors as well as lifestyle buyers.
With apartments offering panoramic views across the Golden Horn and beyond, this project is just a short five minute walk from Eyup Sultan Mosque, one of the most important landmarks in the city, while all daily necessities are close by. Eyup is a fascinating area for living in Istanbul and commuting to the centre.