Tranquil apartments perfect as a holiday home or getaway in Turkey
- Short walking distance from restaurants, shops, and other facilities
- Suitable for use as a holiday home or retreat
- Surrounded by pine forest with mountain views
- Shared pool and barbecue area
FACILITIES & LOCATIONbeaches.
These tasteful apartments look out over a pine forest and mountains in the highly desirable town of Kemer, known by many as the ‘jewel of the Turkish Riviera’. Kemer’s pleasant cobbled streets, modern marina and clean beach have earned the town a reputation as one of the most picturesque locations on the coastline.
This property in Kemer is a short distance from facilities like restaurants, bars, Luna Park, Aqua Park and a popular disco. Moonlight Beach and Turkiz Marina are a mere 500 metres away. The complex’s central location means it’s ideal for use as a summer getaway or a lucrative rental home.
The complex is spread over a 1388 square metre plot and has two residential blocks with 12 apartments. Outside, a big outdoor shared pool and a barbecue area are set within pleasant landscaped gardens.
The properties each have one bedroom and are spread over two storeys. The living area is 55 square metres and includes a bedroom, bathroom, open plan kitchen and living area and a terrace or balcony. Terraces lead out to the poolside where there is plenty of space for sunbathing and family gatherings.
Features of apartment:
- 55m2 living area
- Steel entrance door with 3 locks
- Marble flooring
- Satin wall painting
- Suspended ceiling with spot lightening
- Built in cabinet in Hall
- Built in wardrobe with mirror in bedroom
- Built in kitchen cabinets and bar table
- Built in kitchen white goods (cooker, extractor, oven)
- Air-conditioning in each room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Built in automatic shutters
- American panel interior doors
Kemer is 35km from Antalya, 45km from Antalya Airport, 8km to the Tahtali funicular, and 15km to Phaselis.