Hotels for sale in Istanbul
The following is a brief snap-shot of hotels currently available for sale in various parts of Istanbul.
1. Central Beyoglu, Taksim - 27 rooms, 54 beds, 7 floor building with 100m2 footprint $10m
2. Central Laleli – 35 rooms, 68 beds, 6 floors total 1,000m2 area with 2 shops on ground floor $10m
3. Sultanahmet – 38 rooms, 75 beds, 7 floors with 242m2 footprint $10m
4. Central Aksaray – 25 rooms, 50 beds, 200m2 footprint with shop on ground floor $6.5m
5. Fatih Vatan Avenue – 24 rooms, 50 beds, 131m2 footprint over 5 floors with shop on ground floor $7m
6. Prime location Beyazit – 27 rooms, 55 beds, 130m2 footprint $8m
7. Sultanahmet – 26 rooms, 50 beds, 110m2 footprint $8m
8. Prime location Sultanahmet – 100 rooms $75m
9. Prime location Sultanahmet – 60 rooms Euro 35m
10. Sultanahmet – 45 room hotel with 3,000m2 private land $45m
11. Sultanahmet – 24 rooms $9m
12. Sultanahmet – 18 rooms $2.6m
13. Central Sultanahmet – 24 rooms $7.5m
14. Aksaray – 70 rooms $17.5m
15. Central Laleli – 115 room hotel in excellent condition 4 star rating $50m
16. Findikzade – 100 rooms, excellent condition, 4 star rating $38m
17. Sisli – 98 rooms 4 star rating $38m + value add tax
18. Taksim – 75 rooms, 4 star rating Euro 48m
19. Moda – 245 rooms, 5 star rating Euro 97m
20. Prime location Sisli – 270 rooms, 5 star rating Euro 250m
21. Sutluce – 210 rooms, 5 star rating, Euro 78m
22. Sirkeci – 45 room boutique concept hotel, $18m
23. Laleli – 75 rooms, 3 star rating, TRY 28m
24. Prime location Beyoglu – 204 rooms over 3 building branded hotel, 4 star rating, $85m
25. Central Aksaray – 20 rooms, $4m
26. Prime location Aksaray – 25 rooms, $6.5m
27. Prime location Sultanahmet – 25 rooms, $7m
28. Central Sultanahmet – 37 rooms, $7.5m
29. Prime location Sultanahmet – 40 rooms, concept hotel, $13m
30. Sultanahmet – 33 rooms, $8m
31. Laleli – 13 rooms, $2.4m
This lovely building could easily be transformed into a luxury hotel in Istanbul or units could be sold individually to make a healthy return on original investment. Located in the luxury Vatan Avenue where you will find world class shops and restaurants.
20 bedrooms make this a reasonably sized hotel right in the heart of Istanbul and sold at a moderate price considering everything that is on offer. Under the right owner and guidance, this could be a goldmine with high profit margins yearly.
A successful Istanbul hotel for sale complete with years of bookings and happy clients. This excellent boutique is within walking distance to some of the most famous landmarks in the city, and found close to the Hilton and Hyatt Hotel chains in the city.
From the top floor of this residence you can enjoy a striking Bosporus view along with Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia - this is a stunning location in one of the most popular neighbourhoods for travellers and tourists arriving to the city.
With a full hotel license and excellent ratings and feedback on independent booking websites such as Trip Advisor, this boutique hotel is the perfect starting point for any traveller or tourist looking to make the most out of their vacation.
Rated as excellent on portals such as Trip Advisor, this hotel is found in the Old City of Istanbul and is a readymade business for someone looking to invest in a beautiful opportunity with high year round occupancy rates and superb profit attained.
With a payback period expected in around 10 years, this is an ideal investment for someone looking for a ready made hotel for sale in a historic setting close to Topkapi Palace. Recently renovated, this is a 10 bedroom residence with everything in place.
Close to some of the best landmarks in Istanbul is this fully established hotel with a high year round occupancy rate of more than 80% for someone looking for a safe investment and business ripe for takeover in the city. 23 rooms for 60 people at any one time.
Right in the centre of Istanbul in this historic area of Fatih is this fully operational apart-hotel style building offering 18 furnished suites with 36 bedrooms in total. A great area with lots of potential for a businessman looking to run his or her own hotel in the city.