Golden horn panoramic apartments IstanbulRef: PTFS0904
With full Golden Horn panorama, these luxury Istanbul city centre apartments for sale offer urban living in the cultural and historic heart of old Istanbul and couple as a remarkable investment opportunity at bargain prices today set to rise exponentially tomorrow. In the very heart of Gaziosmanpasa, minutes from Eyup Sultan and Pierreloti, real estate in Istanbul rarely gets more authentic.
What you say
Stephen Newton recently purchased an apartment in Istanbul with us and has some words of advice for potential clients and guests of Property Turkey, saying: "Start looking now and don't waste time with other agents, as you may get some of the service but you'll never get the best deal!" We are very happy for Stephen and his new adventure in Turkey, and we look forward to assisting and negotiating similar properties for you.
With unbelievable prices, this is an exceptional opportunity to invest in the very heart of Istanbul at a drop down bargain price. Investment potential is immense, prices will double to market in as little as 2 years.
Istanbul Panoramic Golden Horn Apartments, by far one of our most popular projects. We are still offering payment plans for remaining units on a limited availability. THIS PROJECT HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED AND IS READY TO MOVE IN.
About the apartments
The apartments offer modern interiors and spacious living from the moment you step inside. Each apartment has been meticulously finished and presented for a high quality of life in the city.
- 1 bedroom – consisting of a large living room with views out over the Bosporus, there is a spacious double sized bedroom, kitchen area, and bathroom.
- 2 bedroom – a similar design to the one bedroom unit, the two bedroom property consists of two large bedrooms, each with access to windows overlooking the surrounding areas. The kitchen and dining area are separate entities in this unit. Master is en-suite and there is also a separate bathroom. The 2 bedroom apartments vary in size from 90m2 to 120m2 gross with a gross-net ratio of circa 80%.
- 3 bedroom – a masterful three bedroom suite offers a spacious en-suite master bedroom and two smaller rooms. A separate kitchen and dining area are found within this property.
Project details and facilities within
Residents who purchase a home in this project will have unrestricted access to a range of excellent facilities and features, these range from: top quality fitness centre and swimming pools, wellness area, complete shopping centre connected to the project, concierge services, and even 24 hour reception, underground secure car parking, and much more. There are 286 apartments in total for sale in this project.
1+1 apartments priced from contact us measuring 40m2 net, gross 58m2
2+1 apartments priced from 730,000TL measuring 72m2 net, gross 105m2
3+1 apartments priced from contact us measuring 98m2 net, gross 146m2
These are exceptional prices for a project of this quality and location, and this is a superb opportunity to purchase today before prices rise.
Payment plan information
40% down payment and balance paid over 12 or 24 months. NOTE: Prices above are cash buyer prices.
We are currently offering two resale properties within this project, located in two of the best spots with supreme views and excellent prices.
- Apartment One – Two bedroom, two bathroom unit on the eleventh floor measuring 113m2 with separate closed kitchen. Apartment has fully Halic and Bosporus views that can never be blocked. Priced at 1,000,000TL.
- Apartment Two – Two bedroom, two bathroom spacious apartment on the sixth floor measuring 113m2 internally (NET). Fitted with closed kitchen and lovely views. Apartment is priced at 220,000 USD.
Location and investment potential
This project is located right on the Golden Horn towards the old city, known as the old historic Istanbul and directly looking over towards the modern centre across the Golden Horn. In other words, this is a superb location to be and one that is an ideal investment setting and great destination for easy access around the city.
Gaziosmanpasa (named after the very first Ottoman Sultan 'Osman') is one of Istanbul's oldest quarters and currently part of a major regeneration project supported by the government. The face of the area is being uplifted and modernised pushing up real estate prices exponentially. The same trend was observed in Beyoglu and Bomonti in Sisli, where regeneration initiatives uplifted real estate prices over three-folds from 2005 - 2010. Gaziosmanpasa is the next on and this project is located in the heart of the area along the main avenue. The case for investment is simply immense.
The location is central, it’s historic and it’s close to all landmarks of Istanbul such as Sisli within 10 minutes, Taksim just a short 5 minutes away, and much more. In terms of location, you really couldn’t pin a better plot if you tried.
Great transport facilities and international schools nearby make this a great plot for living in the city, which in turn makes it a great setting for those city businessmen and those with families.
At these prices, this is one of the best opportunities you will find in the whole city today, a great investment or lifestyle purchase, from every single purchase angle, these apartments just make sense.
For information on an investment strategy and price predictions, please give us a call today to speak to one of our designated Istanbul real estate analysts and investment guides.