Sorry this property is no longer available. Please review below-listed related properties, alternatively, enquire now to know more about similar properties
This is a major investment opportunity in the centre of Istanbul in Eyup, and has been constructed in cooperation with Greater Istanbul Municipality. You will find more than 1,000 homes here, as well as a major shopping avenue and entertainment facilities.
- Early investor prices valid for a limited period of time only
- Golden Horn panoramic sea views from higher floors
- Lifestyle facilities including major shopping avenue and parks
- Central location for commuting to Taksim Square
- Rental potential of around 7% per annum once completed
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Developed by a leading Turkish architecture firm with many awards behind it, the project combines Ottoman history keeping in touch with the character of Halic, with contemporary homes to provide modern luxury living effortlessly for anyone who lives here.
About the project
One of the most comprehensive and fully equipped projects that you will find in Eyup today, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a stunning apartment with spectacular Golden Horn panoramic view. The project is built over a huge land measuring 59,000m2 and is in an urban regeneration area currently undergoing lots of development – ripe for investment today. The project is equipped with social residential facilities, green parks and paths, retail shopping outlets, and commercial offices.
There are a total of 10 tower blocks offering 1,143 apartments for sale in all types and sizes – studio flats up to large three bedroom family properties. Each tower block has 22 floors, with higher ground properties enjoying marvellous views. Completion date is December 2021 – with prices rising considerably during and after the building period.
Lifestyle facilities for residents include
- 8,000m2 commercial office space
- 11,000m2 retail outlet area for shops
- 3,000m2 social facilities
- 25,000m2 central green park
- Walking, running, cycling paths
- Playground for children
- Decorative ponds, beautiful landscaping
- Equipped fitness gym and Pilates area
- Spacious shared swimming pool
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Security at all times
- Parking for residents
- And lots more
Property prices and availability
1+0 studio apartments from 51m2 and priced from 363,900TL
1+1 bedroom apartments from 71m2 and priced from 466,900TL
2+1 bedroom apartments from 103m2 and priced from 660,900TL
3+1 bedroom apartments from 143m2 and priced from 1,040,900TL
Payment plan information
Properties are available to purchase today with only a 35% down payment required. Remaining balance is to be paid in a period lasting up to 36 months. Cash buys can enjoy additional discounts up to 10% for an upfront payment.
If you have any questions regarding payment terms, availability, or general advice, please call or enquire today and our professional team in Istanbul will be happy to assist your search for a new home in the city centre.
Why invest in this project?
- Amazing central location in Eyup, minutes away from Taksim making it perfect for city living and commuting easily.
- Offered today at pre-launch prices starting from 6,000TL per m2, a significant pre-launch discount available for buyers.
- Other completed projects in the area are currently selling at around 10,000TL per m2, making this a must see development.
- High rental potential upon completion – area averages see a rental return of 7% per annum, higher than the Istanbul average of 5%.
Location in Istanbul
Eyup is one of the last remaining central areas of Istanbul that still offers affordable real estate in these price brackets. An area that is undergoing urban regeneration, Eyup will soon be transformed into one of the top areas of the city for living and commuting – perfect for both investors and lifestyle buyers.
With apartments enjoying panoramic Golden Horn views, and found just five minutes walking away from the historic Eyup Sultan Mosque, this project is an important landmark in the area and is highly recommended – contact us today for further information and details.