Offered today at pre-launch prices that will appreciate by 79% upon completion, this is one of the top investment opportunities in the heart of Istanbul, and has been developed in cooperation with Greater Istanbul Municipality – offering more than 1,000 apartments and comprehensive facilities including a major entertainment and shopping avenue.
Designed by a leading Turkish architecture firm, the project has award-winning creativity behind it and combines seamlessly Ottoman and modern design, resulting in homes that keep in touch with the historical character of Halic in Istanbul, yet please those seeking modern properties with many facilities for luxury living.
About the project
An enormous project, one of the largest in central Eyup, homes here enjoy panoramic views across the Golden Horn and are just minutes away from amenities. Constructed on land measuring 59,000m2, the project is part of an urban regeneration area, making it an exceptional investment opportunity and one of the last remaining central areas where you will find properties at these prices. It is equipped with extensive social facilities, green parks and walking paths, retail shopping outlets, and even commercial offices for those looking for working opportunities.
There are 10 tower blocks, with each block having 22 floors. In total, 1,143 properties are offered for sale, ranging from studio investment flats, up to large family sized three bedroom luxury apartments. Completion will be December 2019, and prices will rise dramatically before that – the project is developed by one of the most successful companies in the city.
Lifestyle facilities for residents include
- 8,000m2 of commercial office space
- 11,000m2 of retail areas for shops
- 3,000m2 of social facilities
- 25,000m2 central green park area
- Walking, running, and cycling paths
- Available playground for children
- Decorative beautiful ponds
- Fitness gym and Pilates area
- Luxury shared swimming pool
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Security 24 hours per day
- Parking available on-site
- And lots more
Property prices and availability
1+0 studio flats from 51m2 and starting from 363,900TL
1+1 bedroom flats from 71m2 and starting from 466,900TL
2+1 bedroom flats from 103m2 and starting from 660,900TL
3+1 bedroom flats from 143m2 and starting from 1,040,900TL
Payment plan information
In order to purchase an apartment here, you need only a 35% down payment today – remaining balance will be paid over 36 months in equal payments. For those looking to buy in cash, you can purchase with additional discounts up to 10% available for upfront immediate payment.
We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding your investment in this wonderful project in Eyup. Please call or contact us today to speak with our investment analysts in Istanbul who are happy to provide latest updates for you.
Why invest in this project?
- Located in incredible central setting in Eyup, situated just minutes away from public transport taking you to Taksim within minutes – ideal for city living and commuting.
- Listed for sale today at pre-launch prices (march 2017) that start from 6,000TL (1,590USD) per m2. Current averages in the area see similarly completed projects starting from 2,500USD per m2 – significant discount available at pre-launch stage.
- Once launched to market fully in May 2017, prices will immediately rise by around 13% - already placing pre-launch buyers at an advantage.
- Upon completion in December 2019, market analysts expect prices to rise to 10,500TL per m2. Todays dollar to Lira rate (March 2017), would mean that prices would be around 2,850USD per m2 – an increase of 79% within three years: fact.
- Apartments in this area of Istanbul rent at around 7% per annum, which is higher than the Istanbul average that stands at 5% per annum, an attractive return for investors.
Location in Istanbul
This project is superbly located in Eyup, just five minutes walking distance away from the historic Eyup Sultan Mosque, and within closer distances to local amenities and transport options – making it ideal for city living and commuting, ticking the boxes for both investors and lifestyle buyers.
With exceptional views across the Golden Horn, Eyup is one of the last remaining central areas of Istanbul where you can find properties within this price bracket – but not for long. Eyup is currently undergoing urban regeneration that will transform the area into one of the go-to places in the city – contact us for more details regarding these homes.