for life and investment
enquire about
0 properties

Access PropertyTurkey Exclusives

To receive our exclusive listings that can't be seen anywhere else.
Selected Search

Panoramic modern apartments in Antalya for sale

Ref: PTFS1247

Delight in these magnificent apartments located in Antalya for sale at great prices for someone seeking a year round location with superb panoramas over mountains and breezy hills – an ideal investment in an area undergoing lots of development.

Base Price: €95,700
Price: £84,300
Request Details

10 Views

in Past 24 Hours

Ref: PTFS1247 Print
Property in Antalya
Homes in Antalya
Luxury property in Antalya
Luxury apartments
Real estate in Antalya
Luxury project
Site plan

Property Features

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Location: Antalya - Kepez
  • Living space sqm: 116
  • Pool: shared

Why buy this Property

- Ideal for investment or lifestyle purchasing in Antalya

- 6km away from sea and beach, close to local amenities

- Excellent on-site facilities including pools and gardens

- Advantageous payment plans for buyers

- Mountain and sea view – beautiful panoramas to be seen

Indulge in a high class lifestyle in Antalya when you own one of these beautiful apartments found only 6km away from the sea, in an area prime for investment, and safe for year round living potential. These are apartments you do not want to miss.


About the project and apartments

This modern project consists of 5 large blocks of apartments ranging between one, two, three, and four bedrooms in size – something for everyone with all budgets.

The project is full of excellent facilities for residents, and overlooks breezy hills all the way to the sea and surrounding mountains, providing exquisite panoramas for you no matter where you purchase your home in this project.

The apartments offer a spacious interior layout consisting of a large living room with separate kitchen, and double balconies for each resident. The homes are designed in a friendly manner for those with children looking for either a holiday home or residence for living.


Complex facilities include

- Large communal swimming pools

- Sunbathing areas around the poolside

- Landscaped gardens with lots of trees

- Children’s area and park

- Car park on-site

- 24 hour security and reception services


Property prices

1 bedroom units – all sold out

2 bedroom units measuring 116m2 and priced from 95,745 Euro

3 bedroom units measuring 176m2 and priced from 147,416 Euro

4 bedroom units measuring 241m2 and priced from 201,216 Euro


We have payment plans in place whereby you can secure your property with only a 40% down payment needed, with remaining 60% balance payable in monthly payments over a 24 month period.

For more information regarding property availability and price updates, please contact Property Turkey today.


Location in Antalya

Antalya is one of the top destinations in Turkey for both lifestyle and investment, and is a year round working city with a bustling atmosphere that attracts many an investor or expat looking to live in the city year round.

These apartments are perfectly placed in a strong investment area of the city in Kepez-Cankaya district. Close by you will find a range of amenities and facilities to help smooth your day to day life in the city.

With amazing mountain and sea views, this complex is being launched with excitement and a buzz of opportunity, and this is your chance to secure your home with Property Turkey today using our advantageous payment terms and plans.

Similar Properties

Property Enquiry


WhatsApp Us

Contact us

0 Shares
Save 15%+ on Early Bird Schemes

Save 15%+ on Early Bird Schemes

To be the first to know please register your interest below