Known as the White House Platinum, this superb luxury villa is found in Akkaya, Dalaman, a lovely fusion of Classic Roman architecture and contemporary sophistication to present our very own custom-designed mansion for sale.
- Superb fusion of Roman design and contemporary sophistication
- Only 4 built - detached with Akkaya lake views
- Perfectly located close to golden beaches of Sarigerme, Hilton Golf Club, and Dalaman Airport
- Customisation easily made and optional extras
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Part of a small exclusive project consisting of only 4 detached villas in total, the White Houses are located in Akkaya with a beautiful lake view and within easy distance to the golden beaches of Sarigerme, the Hilton Golf Club, and Dalaman Airport.
Each villa has a large plot of land and several world class features and facilities that will leave you in awe at the attention to detail gone into ensuring these are some of the best homes in the whole of Turkey.
There are currently 2 types of the White Houses for sale, these being:
White House Lake View from GBP 485,000 (4 or 5 bedrooms with 1,300m2 - 1,750m2 private plot)
White House Platinum Lake View from GBP 585,000 (5 or 6 bedrooms with 2,000 - 3,000m2 private plot)
Each version of the White House is truly designed to the highest of standards, the only difference between the two being – plot size, layout, and sense of space found inside the home. For latest prices and availability of these, please call us today for more information.
White House Lake View:
Sitting in no less than 1,300m2 plot of land, the standard version comes with 4 bedrooms in total – 2 on the ground floor, and 2 on the first floor. The 5 bedroom version has 1 bedroom on the ground floor and 4 bedrooms on the first floor. Both versions have atrium living rooms.
Platinum Lake View villa:
The platinum White House sits on a bigger plot ranging from 2,000m2 - 3,000m2 and has a larger atrium to the standard version. The platinum version comes with 5 bedrooms, 4 located on the first floor all en-suite, and a further bedroom found on the ground floor. The 6 bedroom version has 2 ground floor bedrooms. You will also find a 5th bathroom on the ground floor.
Main features of both homes:
Complete with a huge footprint to allow the spacious atrium to truly give a wow factor as you enter the property, the atrium is the central aspect to the house – flawlessly designed and absolutely beautiful.
Outside you will find a large 50m2 - 70m2 private swimming pool with an infinity edge and a Jacuzzi end arranged over the marbled decking area. There is also a spacious garage. The gardens are nicely kept and landscaped to present the best views of the surrounding lake views and nature settings. There is a large 1.5 metre high wall surrounding the home, offering lots of privacy for those who enjoy an exclusive lifestyle. A barbecue area provides a perfect backdrop for entertaining with friends and there is an automatic irrigation system in place.
The White House is a perfect nature retreat for those looking for a quiet lifestyle but within easy distance to the nearby village square and local amenities all within easy reach.
If you want to take your home into the stratosphere of luxury living, there are several optional extras available to incorporate into the design of the home, including:
- central heating system and under-floor heating
- a generator and generator house
- a bigger swimming pool
- remote controlled garage and garden gate
- CCTV system ready to be put in place.
A favourable payment plan is in place to make the purchase as easy as possible. The payment plan is as follows:
- a 30% down payment after the contract has been signed; this secures the freehold title to your land and starts construction of the property.
- following the completion of the carcass of the home, a further 35% payment will be made,
- followed by another 30% payment upon completion of the house in full.
- Lastly, the remaining 5% is paid upon receiving the title deed to your new White House property.
A short 30 minute drive will see you at Dalaman Airport with great flights to easily move around Europe at a short notice while a 20 minute drive will take you to the luxury Sarigerme Hilton Golf Club and golden beaches – a perfect day for the whole family to enjoy. Gocek Marina town is found 25 minutes away, while the main town of Fethiye is 40 minutes away. The White House properties are ideally located for easy transportation around the region with great transport links and distances between regions.
Built close to Akkaya Lake and found in an elevated position for perfect views over the countryside, nature, and lake itself, Akkaya Village is within easy distance and is a small village where you will find around 400 homes in total.
Akkaya is a perfect nature retreat, you will find several like-minded people who love being away from the frenetic life afforded in busier parts of the world, living life at their own pace, but perfectly placed for daily trips and adventures so as to never get bored.
Things to do in Akkaya:
Despite being a quiet and tranquil location, there is still a wealth of pastimes to enjoy in Akkaya. These include:
1. Enjoy a day white water rafting in Dalaman River – known as the best rafting area in southern Turkey.
2. You can also take up diving in the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea, exploring underwater coves, caves, and much more.
3. Enjoy some of the best sailing routes in Turkey just 20 minutes away from Akkaya – explore the twelve-islands, the azure sea, ancient ruins – for any sea lover, this is an absolute must.
4. A family day out horse riding through cotton fields at the spectacular Koycegiz Lake area.
5. Fancy a day at the beach? No problem, the protected Iztuzu beach and the blue flagged Sarigerme beach are within easy distance to spend a whole day relaxing with the family under the scorching sunshine in Turkey.
6. And finally, one for the golf lovers out there, you will find a world class golf course close to Sarigerme under the Hilton brand, with a further 3 golf courses currently planned for the area.