Maximise your ROI - full management, lettings and furnishing solutions
Sorry this property is no longer available. Please review below-listed related properties, alternatively, enquire now to know more about similar properties
Surrounded by scenic views capturing the spectacular natural beauty of Babadag Mountain and also lovely sea views this spacious 4 bedroom house in Ovacik, Fethiye is the perfect home.
- Surrounded by nature and with superb Babadag Mountain views
- Short drive from Olu Deniz and Hisaronu
- Walking distance to local amenities and supermarkets
- Large private swimming pool
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Located just a short drive from the resort of Olu Deniz, it offers lovely natural surroundings but is also central enough to be within walking distance of the village resorts of Ovacik and Hisaronu.
The villa is privately owned and is a detached stone built villa set in a larger than average plot and enjoys delightful view of the mountains. In the beautiful mature gardens you can enjoy picking of Grapes, Olives, Almonds, Lemons and Figs straight to your plate.
Conveniently located just walking distance to the Dolmus transport links and local supermarket, it is the perfect choice for a young or older family wishing to take advantage of the Al Fresco dining, large private pool and weather the location offers.
Also it is just a 20 minute walk from the lively Hisaronu where there are plenty of restaurants and shops and some along the way.
Taking a look through each of the rooms you will find:
• One twin bedroom downstairs and a bathroom next to the lovely wooden staircase with child gate.
• A hallway with fancy French doors.
• The master bedroom which opens onto the most gorgeous, spacious terrace overlooking the pool and garden (which is perfect for escaping the sun and breathing in the fresh garden scents). It also has large double wardrobes, a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom. There is also a day bed, which can be used as an extra single bed for a young child.
• A double bedroom, which has ample space for a cot and has a double wardrobe.
• A twin room at the end of the corridor, which is across from the shared family bathroom, which comes with shower.
• Air conditioning in every room.
It comes fitted with sturdy wooden floors, beams and shutters with lovely French Doors leading onto the terracotta tiled Dining Terrace, which overlooks the swimming pool, which is cleaned and maintained daily. Out here you will find sufficient sun loungers and parasol, which makes for a splendid area for relaxing by the pool.
Nearby you will find small supermarkets just 100m away that also deliver which can be quite useful for persons without a means of personal transportation. Also along this strip is a selection of small Shops. Popular hang out stop the Friar Tuck Bar and Restaurant is also located nearby along with a number of new exciting venues set to open this year.