- Excellent ratings on Trip Advisor and booking websites
- Licensed by tourism ministry of Turkey
- High year round occupancy rates in heart of Old City
- 50 metres to Blue Mosque and 100 metres to Hagia Sophia
- Three on-site restaurants and bars
- Readymade business to invest in Istanbul
FACILITIES & LOCATIONLocated just a couple minutes away from the Blue Mosque in the sought out area of Sultanahmet, this hotel boasts superb year round occupancy rates excellent position close to public transport facilities that will take your guests around the city within moments.
About the hotel
The hotel offers 23 rooms in total, including 3 suites, 11 deluxe rooms, and 9 standard rooms for guests to stay in. The standard and deluxe rooms are equipped with either two single beds, or a king size beds, while all rooms are soundproofed for an enjoyable sleep in the city centre.
Rated as excellent on hotel portals such as Trip Advisor, the hotel comes with a fully operational and functional website, and is booked regularly in the 80% margin year round with high occupancy rates and a long history of attracting regular tourists.
Restaurant and bar
This hotel offers three closed and open service areas where you can grab some food and enjoy a drink at the end of a long day exploring the city.
1. The rooftop terrace offers you magnificent views to wind down come the evening.
2. While a 70’s style cafe and pub is the perfect spot to grab some lunch on the ground floor.
3. Take the lift to the top floor where a restaurant and bar will serve you dinner.
Features of the hotel include:
- Money exchange facilities
- Room service and team in place
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Spacious garden
- Rooftop terrace with Bosporus view
- Luggage room
- 24 hour reception and information desk
The hotel has been kept in immaculate condition throughout and is ready today for investment and offers a readymade business for someone looking to enter the world of owning a prosperous hotel in Istanbul.
- Wireless Internet throughout
- Air-conditioning and double glazed windows
- LCD TV and minibar in each room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hairdryer and safe
- And more
Why buy a hotel in Istanbul?
Istanbul is fast becoming the go-to destination and tourist spot for both the European city break traveller or the Eastern businessman. A city where East meets West, Istanbul hotels are seeing higher profit margins and more occupancy rates than ever before, there has never been a better time to invest in real estate in the city.
This hotel is located just 50 metres away from the landmark Blue Mosque and only 100 metres away from Hagia Sophia. In terms of location, this is right in the heart of some of the most sought after landmarks that tourists will be looking to explore while in Istanbul.
In the heart of the Old Town, you can enjoy spectacular views over the Bosporus and city via the rooftop terrace, while the Marmaray Tram and other public transport facilities will take you around the city in moments.
Ataturk Airport is easily reached, while there is an abundance of restaurants and amenities found close by for an enjoyable experience in Istanbul for your guests.
With a hotel license already in place, excellent booking rates, and easy access throughout the city – this is a hotel not to be missed.