1. Everything's crumbling and old
2. The food is terrible...
3. ... I mean, they call THIS dessert?!
4. There's nothing worth buying at the Grand Bazaar
5. Turks are cold and unfriendly.
6. Once you’ve seen the Blue Mosque, you've seen it all
7. There are no adventure sports to speak of
8. Holiday homes in Turkey are really dark and dingy
...although Kalkan property sometimes fits the bill.
9. The weather is terrible, you'll have to hide indoors all day
10. There are no good beaches
11. ... okay, maybe one or two, but they're overrun with tourists
12. Istanbul’s skyline is so uninspiring
13. Good views? Nowhere to be found.
14. It's all skyscrapers and apartment buildings
Villas in Fethiye aren't half bad, really.
15. There's no culture...
16 ...or music ...
17. ...or art
18. There are no areas of natural beauty
19. There's little wildlife to be seen
20. There are no decent restaurants
21. Tourist attractions are all a bit boring and same-y
22. The architecture's a bit dull
23. Nope, nothing to see here. You might as well stay at home.
Our very own designed villa Sandyma in Bodrum Yalikavak is a hugely contemporary and modern one of a kind amazing property perched above the state of the art Palmarina Bodrum in an idyllic location offering a plethora of luxury features and some of the best views in the entire region - this one is an absolute must see, simply breathtaking.
This extraordinary villa offers a striking blend of nature and modern contemporary design to create a one of a kind home in the most beautiful of settings. The elevated position guarantees open sea views endlessly, while the seafront is a mere 250 metres away from your doorstep.