The latest big brand in Bodrum is one of the world’s most luxurious - and eco-friendly.
Banyan Tree’s reputation for luxury with an emphasis on sustainability has turned them into a global brand, with 30 resorts and hotels in 28 countries. Now, they’re partnering with a top local developer to create a beachfront hotel residence in Yalikavak - and offering investors and lifestyle buyers the chance to get in at the ground floor with rock-bottom prices, which are tipped to appreciate by 50% before completion the 2018 completion date.
On the shores of Yalikavak
Banyan Tree’s emphasis on luxury design and discreet service has earned it a well-deserved reputation around the globe, and its ethos will fit right in on the Yalikavak seafront.
The Banyan Tree Residences will be built on Yalikavak’s last remaining seafront bay, 12 minutes from Yalikavak centre and Palmarina, 10 minutes from Gundogan, 25 minutes from Bodrum Centre and 40 minutes from Bodrum Airport.
What sets these residences apart?
- It’s one of the largest projects in Bodrum, both in terms of investment and size: $100 million spent on a project that covers 100,000m2.
- Its developer is well known, and has completed a number of highly sought-after projects.
- The residences were designed by an award-winning architect, hand-picked for this project. The architect, Torti Gallas and Partners, has won more than 400 awards and is considered one of the top architectural firms in the world.
- Its use of the innovative “foldhome” concept, which allows residents use of top-notch communal facilities in a private way.
- Few luxury brands enjoy the same cachet as Banyan Tree. The reputation of this global brand ensures not only quality of service but a favourable return on investment for buyers.
Built on a 100,000 square metre plot around a town square, the 500 units will include townhouses and villas in various sizes and styles. Facilities onsite include (but certainly aren’t limited to) pools, an aquapark, kids’ club and pool, a two-kilometre private beach, ball courts library, outdoor cinema, spa and fitness centres, music studios shops, cafes and restaurants. In short - everything you could ever need, as well as a few things you hadn’t thought you needed.
A wealth of choice
Villas: There are a number of villa styles on offer, ranging from spacious 221m2 homes to 434m2 mansions. Each villa has two gardens - one inside, one outside, and the larger villas have private pools.
Townhouses: Townhouses range in size from 88m2 two-bedroom units to 213m2 four-bedroom units, and include a landscaped gardens, decks, terraces, sea-view balconies and ensuite bathrooms.
Payment terms are favourable, with 60-month finance available. Get in touch now to find out more about the Banyan Tree Residences.
Sense Levent built to exceptional standards by the award-winning Saffet Kaya Architects and Designer Turkey, these contemporary apartments are found in Kagithane and are highly recommended for viewing as one of our top picks.
These stunning U Houses in Istanbul have been designed to luxury standards throughout and are nestled within the peaceful area of Buyukcekmece – a few minutes away from schools, transport, and daily amenities.
Minutes away from Taksim Square and the Bosphorus Sea, this penthouse-style apartment is located in the heart of Bomonti in Sisli area of Istanbul and forms part of a prestigious site with 5-star services to use.
Our unique U shaped houses for sale in Gumusluk are designed from top to bottom with luxury living in mind, featuring an authentic fusion of architecture to create some of the most stunning properties in the Bodrum peninsula.