Ultimate luxury residences forming part of an elite project – this is one of the most spectacular projects you will find in all of Turkey, let alone Bodrum. This 100 million dollar investment features a luxury hotel branded by Banyan Tree, private access to the beach, and ground breaking project square to name but a few of the exceptional facilities here.
- On-site hotel branded by world renowned Banyan Tree
- Incredible project located in last remaining seafront bay of Yalikavak
- State-of-the-art design with unique foldhome concept
- Private 2,000m2 beach with 460m2 of coastline
- Luxury town square full of daily necessities
- 12 minutes away from Yalikavak centre and Palmarina
FACILITIES & LOCATION
Designed by Torti Gallas and Partners, winner of more than 400 international awards for design, the project is a result of a privately held architecture competition, and you can secure your dream home here today.
About the project and properties
Costing a staggering 100 million dollars to build, the project is constructed over a land plot measuring an impressive 100,000m2 and has been specifically designed around three main points: location, facilities, and brand. In total, there are 500 properties within the project. There are a range of luxury apartments and state-of-the-art villas and townhouses available in sizes from 88m2 – 434m2.
The project takes advantage of a unique foldhome concept, a concept first used to huge success in Istanbul by the same developer; the developer has chosen to bring that success to Bodrum.
Townhouses are available in sizes from 88m2 – 213m2 and include options such as: garden, deck, balcony, terrace, and master room with en-suite. Villas are available in sizes from 221m2 – 434m2 and include internal gardens and outdoor gardens. Most four and five bedroom homes are equipped with private pools.
Banyan Tree Hotel
Within the project there is a branded hotel by Banyan Tree. Banyan Tree is a world renowned luxury hotel chain with hotels all around the globe, including: China, India, Thailand, Mexico, Maldives, Mauritius, and much more. This hotel will be the first branded Banyan Tree hotel to come to Turkey.
Project Town Square
Ensuring that every resident enjoys a luxury life at home, at the centre of the project you will find a town square. The town square is designed to resemble any busy central area, so here you will find supermarkets, bakeries, organic food, ice cream shop, butchery, local delicacies, and much more.
The project offers residents access to a wonderful private beach area with 460m2 of coastline and 2,000m2 of beach access. You will always find your spot besides the water, while there is a beach club with restaurant, water sports, sailing, and bars.
On-site facilities for residents include
- World class Banyan Tree luxury hotel within
- Project square for residents complete with amenities
- Swimming pools and pool for children
- Private beach, deck, pier, cabana (460 m2 coastline, 2000 m2 beach)
- Beach club, beach restaurant, and bars
- Water sports and sailing available
- Arts centre
- Rental, gardening, and concierge services
- Premium landscaped areas in Zen style
- Outdoor library and reading areas
- Spa and fitness centre with gym
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Outdoor cinema, music studio, and games room
- Shuttle and private buggy available
- Private helicopter transportation upon request
2+1 measuring from 90m2 range from 481,900 Euro
3+1 measuring from 114m2 range from 525,500 Euro
4+1 measuring from 180m2 range from 835,200 Euro
3+1 measuring from 242m2 range from 903,000 Euro
4+1 measuring from 317m2 range from 1,184,400 Euro
5+1 measuring from 387m2 range from 1,563,450 Euro
Location in Bodrum
Found in one of the last remaining seafront bay locations of Yalikavak, the project is an exceptionally rare opportunity for someone looking to buy a home at the pure seafront – these won’t be on the market for much longer.
At the centre of the project is the square where you will find everything you need for daily living. The project is well connected and it takes only 12 minutes to reach the centre of Yalikavak and its world famous Palmarina.
12 mins to Yalikavak centre and Palmarina
10 mins to Gundogan
12 mins to Turbuku